I was wondering if anybody could suggest how 2 dry my hair after washing, and recommend a good treatment it is really getting me down.

And also i have a friend who suffers with psoriasis and finds it helpful when she dye's her hair. Would any one know if i should do this or not????? :cry:

I suffer from scalp problems as well. Whenever I dye my hair, the dead skin seems to clear up for a while. Although, in the long term I think it makes the skin worse because the chemicals can irritate the skin. But dying your hair if you have any open sores is not a good idea.

Every once in a while I use a shampoo containing coal tar called "T Gel" except sometimes it dries out my hair and makes it smell terrible.

hello, i have sebhorreic dermatitis on my scalp and for years I've tried everything under the sun to keep it under control, but i recently found a remedy that really works for me.

i cetaphil daily facial cleanser (not the GENTLE formula b/c that doesn't foam up) as a shampoo and add one crushed tablet of aspirin. I massage this into my scalp for one minute (like regular shampoo) then rinse.

it has saved my scalp! I no longer have a red irrtated scalp and my flaking has reduced tremendously. I get some flakes, but there isn't as much and not as patchy.

i saw a big difference during my first week of doing this. I also installed a shower filter (GE brand) and I think that has helped, but i really owe it to the Cetaphil.

I hope this will help you as well!

I'd you have seb dem do not dye your hair you will pass out from the pain. You can associate it with the pain of lighting your head on fire.