I lost a small area of eyelashes due to my eyelash curler. Will they regrow and how long will it take?

try applying vaseline petroleum jelly on your lashes before goin to sleep or also you can applied small amount during day time. castor oil or olive oil can also be applied the same way as the jelly

Hello there,

There is no need to apply anything on your eyelashes especially if you have sensitive eyes because you can make something to your eyes that will be very nasty.

I am using eyelashes curler since I first started to use mascara and if I can remember correctly that was when I was 13 years old. My eyelashes are very straight and even acid can’t help me to make them a little bit curlier. The only thing is very good curler and great mascara (by great I mean usually very expensive). My eyelashes are falling out all of the time and of course that they grow back. Eyelashes are like hair and they need to regenerate as well so don’t worry.