I am 39 years old with 2 children 7/1. After I had my last son, I got on the shots for over year and had excessive bleeding. I've been off shots for five months and have not had any bleeding. I am a diabetic also with some out of control levels. My problem is I have dead skin that rubs of my vagina wall everyday. It like coats my vagina area. Its light brown and very irritating. I was thinking this could be a yeast infection, but i haven't seen anything about yeast infection shedding skin. What could this be. My husband penis is shedding to.

i thank you so much for commenting. simply reading your words let me know that the cause of the problem we are both having stem from the diabetes with out of control numbers. i hope that information helps you also. i dont think doctors are really aware what is going on. no clue. i'm not healed, i just take ibuprofen to ease the pain. thanks again for your comment. now i dont feel like an alien and so alone in this . pray!!!!!

See your Gyno mine prescribed me estro cream!!

Is that for diabetes? i'm 15