I want out of my relationship with my partner we have been together 8 years have 1 child aged 6 together but i have 2 others we are both on our council house agreement, he has threated that if i leave him he will take our child and kick me and my other children out of our home.
He is not a good person or a good dad that what worries me pls can any help with advice as where to go first!!!!!!! :-(

Im assuming your from the UK, you mention council housing, so i guess so.
Your partner wouldnt be able to just take your child away from you, and if what you say about him being a bad person and father is true then the social services wouldnt leave him with sole custody anyway.
If you are afraid he will take the child regardless of the law and he is a violent or aggressive man, you could always find a local womens shelter, they will be able to re house you or give you advice, alternatively, have you the money to go throught the courts regarding custody??
I think its a really tricky situation to be in when you have kids involved. i know out of experience, having a mum who was in several aggressive (not abusive) relationships. I would of given anything for her to just leave them, even if it meant being moved out of school or moving town for a while.
You should do what you think is right for your kids.
Try talking to friends and family, get some support and advice off them.
Sorry i couldnt be of anymore help.
Good luck