I am 43 years old and as my 7 yr old son gets older I yearn for another baby and sibling to my son. My husband, 45 has never had children and would love to become a "Dad." He would also be the epitome of a a great Dad, and together we would love our children, if only we could conceive.

I had my tubes tied in 2001, and had a thermal ablation in September 2006 though I still have periods.

My question is, can I get pregnant even though my tubes are tied, and can I carry it to full term and deliver a healthy baby?I am relatively healthy, though recently diagnosed with a chronic inflammatory disease.

You would need a tubal litigation if you and your husband are seriously interested in having another child, and even then it isn't totally fool proof there won't be complications. Have the two of you talked over adoption?

I also had my tubes tied in 2003 and would like a sibling for my 7 year old. Is it possible?