My heart has been empty in the last two weeks, my soul feels empty I can't bare to look at my partner even tho we agreed on are actions of not having a baby yet,the world doesn't feel the same yet my long term goals just didn't fit a baby in it which I thought made sense so why does my heart long for the baby why am I hurt an angry at my partner, my only outlet is my faith an with that I feel I might not be blessed again with a baby, will my relationship fall apart how can I explain to my partner with how I feel when he's the only person who knows I had an abortion I'm mixed with emotion and its mostly hard at nite and im falling into depression fast someone help please. 

i have flu like symptoms that only started this morning. the weird thing is that i finished my periods two weeks ago but i started bleeding yesturday which is light and i felt really sick last night? it feels like the flu tho and its hitting me really bad.