i am pregnet right now and want to hav an abortion. I dont want anyone to know or even tell my spouse what should i do...

Why do you want to hide your pregnancy? Are you having relationship problems, he's not the father, or just not ready for that type of change? If you feel open enough to tell me I would love to help you. Bye")

i am 19 weeks pregnant. .i want to abort it. .if i take cytotec would it be effective?

"Proverbs 13:12 says; Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is the tree of life. Consider the fact that as a woman, you most likely will be blessed by God with a child. For most women there is a natural part of them that is longing to be fulfilled by having a child. By saying that you do not want the baby, (convenient timing or not), is to say no thank you to God and to your natural self. Instead of your womb becoming a place of life, it becomes an open grave. This is were the hope deferred comes in and the ramifications of emotional residue upon your heart. I implore you to weigh the consequences of your actions now, move beyond your current emotions and think with your head. Take some time and consider how your relationship was with your mother, because if you felt like you were unwanted, you might be carrying an old pain around that could have an impact on this childs life. Let your love for YOUR child be greater than your current thoughts and feelings, and remember you were once a baby in your mothers womb!"

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Guest who posted on 12/4/2010 - grow up. How dare you preach. God will see why this woman needs to abort. You are judging her. In my experience i wanted a child, but the father become threatening and violent. Is it better to bring a baby into that environment? Is it better to have the child, leave the partner and then only have him fulfill his threat of killing you, and the child, then himself?  Or killing you, leaving the child with a psycho and his nutty family. Men are liars, are deceitful, and cant always be seen for what they are until too late. Therefore, if you can't offer anything useful, then keep your preaching to yourself. I believe in God, i love God, but i, on this planet, was utterly alone in a practical sense. Facing a monster, who to the world appeared wonderful, but behind closed doors was a nutter. So, yes, i think God will be disappointed in my naivete, but he will see the situation i was ultimately in.

I am not judging her; I have said nothing to criticize her and have not made any conclusions about her. This person is in want of advice and I am simply influencing her decision. Isn't this thread about giving advice on decisions? If you don't feel comfortable with other opinions, then you shouldn't be here. I'm aware that there are many different opinions so that's why I'm here. I'm talking to the person who wanted advice, not you. I see no excuse for taking an innocent person's life no matter what the situation is. The 'situation' could not possibly be a justification for murdering an helpless, innocent person. What's the point if you don't even give the child a chance? The surgeons throw the child's dead body into the trash. Do you think that's a better place for the aborted children? With no grave, but a dumpster? Has the thought of conceiving a child ever hit you? If you have conceived, you have a child inside of you who is going to just develop like a normal human being and grow larger until he/she is ready to be brought outside of the mother. The child is a gift from God who is made in His own image....how could you possibly destroy such a beautiful and significant creation from God. It's a sin. God hates these kind of issues, because there is an obvious answer to abortion; it is wrong and astoundingly hard for people to understand that cutting the life of a person is a horrible, sickly action which goes against God's doings. Isn't that itself revolting against God? Do you value this temporary happiness/relief over the everlasting God? Your argument seems to have many holes which seems to also make it sound invalid.