Hey I'm 14 and I've had this weird thing for over 6 months now and I have a state exam in two days for to weeks and I don't know what to do u actually feel like commuting suicide:( I get diarhea most of the time and it's really hard to concintrate in school when I have to go all the time,(I dont like using the school toilets so I normally hold it !) my biwels make a ticking and sqeeky sound that goes for minutes on end and I get like gas coming up from my stomach that are like little burps but continue on for the whole day this happens if I'm full or hungry !then when I'm hungry I get noises in my stomach but continue up to my throat if that makes any sense ! I don't know what to do I've got tests before but nothing seems to be the answer !!please somebody help ,any suggestions !???

This sounds very familiar to me and I feel your emotional pain. You'd think the teen years wouldn't have to be more stressful!.  I went through a ton of tests and they didn't find cancer or anything else wrong with me.  One doctor told me if I was dumb I wouldn't have things like this because I wouldn't be stressed.  I think that is the key.  The teens are so stressful.  I can remember running to the bathroom all during a party.  When I got to college I found a doctor who understood and gave me some medicine to take when my stomach started doing its flips.  In 15 minutes I was able to relax and go to class.  Stomachs make noises, have cramps, produce gas etc.  They can be very annoying.  For gas I take acidophilis liquid which doesn't stop the gas but makes it odor free.  If you don't have to worry about a smell you can relax a little.  If you relax so will your stomach.  All you are saying makes sense.  At 14 your body starts making new hormones and your organs have to adjust to that.  They will after a while but right now you just have to accept them and go on with your life.  You'd be surprised to know how many other kids in your school have the same sort of problem.  Hang in there.

Thank you I will take all your advice and see if it can help ,I have been treated for something in my bowels by the dOctors still don't know what it is so I'm going to take it one day at a time and try be more relaxed thank you!!

What kind of food are you eating and drinking? Ask your mom to see if she can talk to a colon hydrotherapist. There should be colon hydrotherapy in your area. Try to relax and if some food does not work, then reduce or eliminated.

Good luck!