I can basically guarentee that people who have read my other posts and are most probably getting quite annoyed about me complaining but this time it isn't really me complaining It is just basically a general interest.

Me and my Girlfriend have both agreeded that until we are both 16 we will not have sex now this is the thing, we have been doing things like Kiss and basically the furthest is Mutually Masturbate (If that makes sence) but we like being active together and in the bedroom so I was wondering if people could give me any advice on what to do.

THAT ISN'T PENATRATIVE SEX.

Thanks

<><WAR><>

Its not quite clear to me what you are trying to get help with.. If it is non-penetrative sexual activities, you may keep on doing what you have so far, but being aware that it always makes you prone to actually want to have sex. If you want to redirect your mind or activities about her, im pretty sure you can figure something out. Take her to the movies, attend any concerts, do sports or something you can both enjoy doing together. Hope it helps.

Hi War95, my opinion is that even sixteen is still very young for one to have sex. As I can see until then you would like to have some activities with your girlfriend. I'm wondering if you are referring to this as sexual activities or any kind of activities?
One of the main issues of young people having sex id unwanted pregnancy. This can be a big problem. I just want to say that you might consider to have sex at sixteen.
When you clarify to me what activities are you referring I'll try to give you some info.
All the best.

If I were buddy I'd try to stay completely away from the bedroom. I understand that you are holding out until 16 and that's good (be sure when you do though wear a condom. Safe sex buddy) But maybe for now try to do other things that aren't sexual related... Watch a movie, take her for dinner... Just try to resist the temptation Because you never know even if you aren't having sex now one time you may be in the bedroom and there will be an overwhelming feeling and temptation to have sex. I suggest just find some other activities you and her can do together.. To have a strong relationship It's not all about sex. It's about being together and enjoying one another's company

Well if you think on sexual activities in bedroom than, I would compleatly agree with Oberg. Don't go to bedroom, go out side, go see a movie, play some games. Go to the park or something similar.
In some cases the main problem with young people is peer pressure to have sex. I really hope that your friends are not pressuring you to have sex with your girlfriend. This is just not ok.
What similar things you too have in common?

Oberg, I think that what you are saying is totally true but at the same time, he is curious about sexual activities he can engage in that aren't sex. Do you have any tips on safe things to do that aren't sex? It is true that relationships are beyond sex, but do you think that it's possible to have a relationship with someone without having sex? I know it's a little different at his age but I just want to hear your thoughts on it.

Interesting question bluedog. If have to agree with you on relationship with sexual activities, but on the other hand I think that in his age it should be just a relationship without sexual activities. He is still very young, and I think that there is no need to rush things.
I'm interested to hear from all of you, what should be the right age to have sexual activities?

Ok, First off let me tell you that my "experimenting" resulted in my now 6 year old daughter. I was 16 when I had her. Some forms of even non-penetrating sex can STILL get her pregnant.(e.g. if your fluids even get on her underwear pregnancy can still occur) So PLEASE be careful. I understand that 16 now a days is pretty normal (maybe even late) to start sexual activity. But think about this for a minute. 90 some odd percent of teen couples dont last. If you wait to have sex untill you get married, you will have something very special for your wife. Something that demands respect. I dont know of one young man that had the courage or will power to stay a virgin untill he has a wife. I think an awesome activity for you two in bed would be to grab a couple books on teen parenting and STD's and educate yourselves together. Or take an oath of celibacy untill marriage. Wear matching rings to show dedication and write it down (with the date) and frame it. Your parents will be ecstatic and there will be A LOT more rewards in the long run if you wait. But, If you ABSOLUTELY have to go that route then stick with mutual masterbation and/or oral sex. There is no real safe way to have intercourse. Even with protection. Theres always a chance of pregnancy. And PLEASE stay with one partner at a time. STD's ruin lives. Good luck kiddo and I hope you can figure something out.

Well MrsWilliams has made a good point and nice story. This is a real thing that happened to her. You have an example how things can go. So be very careful what will you decide to do. When using condoms you still have 2% of pregnancy. With birth control pills this is little lower, 1%. But the chance is always there.