What do you usually eat for dinner? Something light and small, or something big?
Food that we eat effects our night sleep in many ways. First is the stomach, if it is empty I can't sleep at all. I need to eat something, even a small bite.
But sometimes when I eat something have, also I have problem falling a sleep.
Do you experience things like this? What do you thing is the best food for dinner?

In the winter months, i make hugh suppers, in the warmer weather, not so much. Salads, cold cuts, hots and burgers, or if it much to hot and muggy, nothing at all. For me it depends on the time i serve supper. I like to feed everyone by 5, kitchen cleaned up and stuff put away. It doesn't matter if the food was heavy or not cuz between 5 and 11, which is bedtime, everything settles and i'm comfortable.
If something happens where i can't serve until after 6 or 7, i worry about not being able to sleep, it just takes longer.
I always have a little snack around 9 at nite, maybe a bowl of cereal or an apple.

Yes in summer time when it is much hotter I eat less. I usually just have a glass of cold drink or something, maybe a fruit.
Well I have bad habit not eating at particular hour. I usually eat around 6, but past few days it was around half past seven. And I can sens that my stomach is not accepting this in a positive way.
What about everybody else?