im a 21 year old student, i think im overweight coz i have bulging bellys in my tummy. my dr. said that the best thing to do is exercise and eat a low carbo food...so i only eat 3pcs biscuits and a can of ready to drink pine apple juice (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is it good or not? hope you can help me to loose weight fast....thanks and godspped!

YOu will die like this!!! No really, after such diet, everything you eat will be just piling up and even if you do manage to lose some weight, you will gain it back.

However, with such minimal food intake, you won't have energy for studying or anything else and you could end up in hospital.

If u run at least 30 mins a day and eat like a salad with fish ro chiken in it (NO RED MEAT) and drink water and juice ull be fine.You can eat junk food once in a while liek once a week but I hear its bad to eat rice and stuff after 5 or 7 pm.. dunno if its true but umm is okay u know usually doctors give u a list of things u should and should not eat.