last august 2014 I had a pulmonary embolism. 5 months later(an 2015) the multiple little blood clots are gone, after being on blood thinners for 5 months and are still on. drs ran tests to find out why i even had a blood clot in my left calf of leg. no genetics or other factors came back negative. in an 2015 started having chest pains and dizziness and pressure in head. i did have a bad cold with sore throat for 2 days and then ear-aches for two days, then the cold symptoms. I did then find out i had fluid in both ears, antibiotics fixed that, but am left with stil being dizzy when walking or bending. then my dr advised me to get to the ER as she thought i was having a cardiac issue. was admitted to hospital for 2 1/2 days. ran all kinds of tests for heart, and everything came back good, except for the echocardiogram which showed fluid around the heart. nuclear stress test showed 85% on the good side. feb a month later they performed another echocardiogram and fluid was gone, cardiologist looked at test results and said everything was working properly and at a good rate. but in the meantime i kept having chest pains, dizziness, pressure in head, lump feeling in throat all the time. i have had an ultra-sound to see if my thyroid was causing issues(which i do have low acting thyroid, but have been on meds for sometime now for that), test results came back showing a small nodule which dr said not to worry about it right now.  i still have the lump feeling in my throat(do not have trouble swollowing food or fluids) and i have the constent dizziness and some pressure more on the left side of my head when i walk or bend over. none of the drs i have seen can figure out what is going on. I am not stressing myself out, but i do have the feeling that i am going to die before they find out what is wrong and can fix it. i just want to feel better and not have the fear of dying on my mind. i am tired of not feeling good. I was feeling good back before i even had the pulmonary embolism. now it seems one thing after another since august 2014... any doctors out there know what could be going on and what i can do next to find answers ad get them fixed, so i can start feeling better. it ain't fun being dizzy all the time especially standing/walking/bending.. thanks. i am a 54 year old woman. i do have neuropathy in arms and hands. had surgery in 2009-2010 for carpal tunnel, as well as the nerves moved in elbow area, as they were being crushed/pinched. have little signs of it in legs and feet, but hardly notice it. Help!

i am also a type 2 diabetic since 1988, with no complications, and another thing, is when i have low blood sugar which go as low as 52-65, i use to be woken with evere sweating and shakiness, now i am lucky if i wake up with nausea feeling. what if the nausea does not wake me up sometimes, then what? i will slip into a  coma due to low sugar and no one is around and i could die. it is like my sweat glands are not working either. they tested my testosterone and DHEA levels months ago, found DHEA level was in the 300's, did a ct scan and everything was good, no signs of cancer, adrenal glands were good. my whole body seems screwed up for some reason or another. tired of it all

Hello . I'm 36 year old woman . I have had a feeling that's something is stuck in my throat all the time it don't ever go away . it's been about 10 weeks now iv had it . it started like feeling it was a hair at the back but now it's like something hard ,I drink water it helps 2 swallow as sometime in the day or night it takes me about 3 times just 2 swallow . I don't have no pain . I went to the doctors they have sent me urgently app I'm now being seen within 1 week at ent . only other thing I have is a headache everyday . I'm scared has anyone else had this or something