I know your feeling. I am experience with this too. After I check my blood. My red blood cells is low but not too low and also my blood sugar. It is 66 it is low and it can make me passing out (normal blood sugar is from 85 to 115). My symptoms mostly like you and it seen like not better and I'm suffer nearly 5 months. It still continue to happen. For my recommend you should check your blood sugar levels and try to keep some sugar and foods that provide or can help you to increase blood sugar. Because I alway take sugar with me everytime and it work like 70%. Good luck and keep living even it is hard . I also try to live when I am suffer like every day.

Your going to die

You may have a toxicity problem from heavy metal poisoning...

I was diagnosed 11 years ago with vasovagal syncope. It all started when I was walking and the ground felt like it was very far down. My head started feeling weird. Within a couple of days I started passing out everyday. It Took the hospital a while to diagnose me. Once I was diagnosed I was told to go to a cardiologist for treatment. I was put on steroids which I took for about a year before feeling normal again. I stopped passing out while taking the meds but my head always felt like it was expanding and my eyes constantly felt heavy. That took longer to go away but eventually it did. Whenever the symptoms would come back I would eat salty foods. However 11 years(a week ago) later I passed out again and that expanding feeling in my head and the heaviness in my eyes are back. I forgot to mention that no one could ever explain why these two symptoms occurred.
Another symptom I have still is when my eyes get to that point it makes me feel very unbalanced. I hope this might give some insight to someone who has a similar problem.