I was off of gluten for few months. I was tested by an allergist for celiac, and they came back negative. After I found out you have to really be eating it for it to be accurate. I have been to numerous doctors. Last one, who found nothing but a positive ANA test and didn't test for celiac, said my GI had to. I was back on gluten and have a GI appointed.
Is there anyone that can help me? Does this sound like Celiac to anyone, I mean symptoms just come and go. Is it normal for symptoms to change?

You should not despair about this. It’s not all that bad you’ll see. There are many recipes and gluten free food, plus, many foods don't contain gluten. So, don't feel like you have to subsist on rice crackers for dessert! I was one of the underweight ones but a woman I know is overweight. She has it also, that is not always the case. This disease is so weird, you are right; people can have many different symptoms but its Celiac nonetheless.
Mostly, when you have GI problems, it’s because the food. If your symptoms don't totally subside after going gluten free, you may also be lactose intolerant. Maybe you have food allergy? You should get tested.