hi

I am a uncut 18 year old

my forskin does not want to retract fully when i have an erection. whenever i pull it back it hurts because i believe that it is not elastic enough and there is alot of tension in the skin that ataches the inside of the foreskin to the head. the skin also bunches up under the head and will not retract any further. i am NOT a virgin and during sex (with a condom) the skin got pulled back and made sex slightly uncomfortable. i have also had a BJ but this was one of the most painful experiences of my life as the foreskin was pulled back and forth over my penis causing tremendous discomfort. what do i do

recap. foreskin is to tight to be pulled back when erect. hurts alot. what do i do?

Please respond i have searchbarred and all the previous questions like this are still unanswered

Hi there, what you should do is try to pull the skin back a little bit over and over until it gradually stretches and pulls over the head. It should take a matter of months but it WILL work. What do you think?

Massage with lotion or oil.