I have recently been using an artificial vagina for masturbation and a few days ago when I used it my penis would sting a little (sometimes quite a lot) especially on the little bit that connects my foreskin to the head. And now my foreskin has gone really right and won't pull back and it hurts when I try. Also I am uncircumcised. I would like to know a bit more before I go see a doctor.

Also my bell end gets quite itchy in the day an very bad in the morning.

Have you been retracting your foreskin to clean the area? If so you may just have damaged the skin during masturbation causing a slight infection or may have had an allergic reaction to the material used in the masturbation toy. Either way, try washing your penis thoroughly (with a mild soap) and applying an antisceptic cream (such as Savlon) to the sore area - hopefully it should get better quickly.

Also, it is worth using a lubrication when masturbating with the toy if you do not already.