Hi.

I recently started taking salsa dancing lessons. I really enjoy it, and what’s even more important, I feel more active, I think I have more energy than ever. I also joined the gym a week ago. I am planning to go twice a week, probably Mondays and Wednesdays, since my Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for salsa. With this I wanna combine a proper diet that can speed up my weight loss.

I was thinking to try Cheater’s diet, have you heard of it? If you have any experience with it, please write. I would like to know can this diet really help in weight loss.

I don’t know. I also wanted to try it. I read everything about it that can be found on internet. There are some reviews and testimonials from people who have followed it, but I don’t find that reliable. I was hoping that there is somebody I know who followed it, so he or she can tell me the actual practice since I am already familiar with the theoretical part.

I believe it can help really, but since I am not trying anything unless I am 100% sure  in its effectiveness,  I am gonna wait till I find more information about it.

It works. My brother in law followed it last year. He was really, really fat. I hate to say it, but she looked like those fat wrestlers that overeat so they can be more successful.

The thing that probably had a great influence on his weight gain is the fact that his mother runs a fast food store.

Whenever they were changing their usual recipes (for pancakes or pizza) he ‘’had to’’ stay there and taste everything just to make sure their new recipes are good.

He started following this diet in December, 2014. I saw him in February this year and he told me he lost 60 pounds.

I am very glad for you brother Sam I_am. Are you sure he told you he was following Cheater’s diet?

I am asking because tomorrow, I shall have been following this diet for 2 months. I am still waiting for that extreme change that I’ve been promised. Till now I managed losing  8 pounds, but then I gained back 4. So to sum it up, I lost only 4 pounds and I am really trying. I strictly obey the rules and I even started exercising last week.

I am very close to quit it. If for the next 15 days I don’t see any change, I will stop following it.