Hello everybody. I bought wii fit, and I am really planning to work out until my body is normal. The only thing that keeps me from starting right now is that I have some boxing and tennis games and I am not sure I am even able to play that. :/ My weight is hard to carry when I am walking, let alone when I am playing tennis. I am afraid I might get injured or something. I am interested to know can you do low-impact exercises for weight loss on wii fit? If some has similar experience, share. Thank you.

Hello Mellisa8. I’ve been fat my entire life, ever since I was born. I’ve been told I was the biggest baby in the nursery room. The nurses used the phrase ‘’ chubby monkey’’ when referring to me. :D

It isn’t that funny when my mom retells that story to every boy who comes to my home.

Anyway, I have a real problem now. I always believed I can lose my pounds whenever I want, but I am not so sure about that anymore. My neighbor has wii fit and I see her play those games all the time. She jumps and moves in a way I never could because of my weight. :/

Of course you can Mellisa.

Wii fit is made for obese people. You just need to try the right games- that fit you.

Have you ever tried Gold's Gym Dance Workout? It is not as intense as tennis or boxing. It is a low impact workout. You will love it. It has a variety of levels, lengths and types of workouts. If you are not in a good shape you should choose to start with short, dance step routines. Or you can try mini-games that last just a few minutes. You can even create your own dance routine.

Have fun. :)