Let’s share our running experiences. I want to know when employed people run. Do you choose night or early morning run and why? I can’t make myself get up three hours earlier, go for a run, take a shower and after that when I’d like to take a nap, go to work and sit in the office instead. So, I choose the night run. Actually I usually run at about eight o’clock in the evening.

That’s a tough choice! This dog-eat-dog world is driving me crazy, because all I do is work, work and work. I have to be in my office at 9 o’clock in the morning and I stay there until 5 o’clock or even longer. After that I have to commute to home and I’m there at about 6:30. And how am I supposed to have energy for anything with this schedule? So, I have to squeeze my running before I go to work, because I know that I really wouldn’t be able to run after I get home form work. I don’t know which of the two options is better, more efficient and healthy, but this is the only way I can manage to do something for myself. And I don’t want to quit running.

I wake up in enough time to get atleast a 30 minute run in, in the morning. I usually wake up around 5:30am. Without this I feel like c**p all day. I then take a shower and get dressed and leave for work around 7am. I get to work at 8am and leave at 5pm. I then make it home around 6:30pm and put in about 2 hours worth of running.

The answer to this question really depends on the person and how devoted they are to running or staying in shape. I recommend trying out both to see which one works best for you. Just make sure if you are running at night to wear some type of reflective clothing.