Yes, yes It went quite like you described. :umno:

I'm a scaredy cat but am much better since having kids. Now I need to show someone that there's nothing to be afraid about.

Sorry Allison, my imagination never gets away from me. I am always too tired.

I get the same way, especially when I teach the unit on Serial Killers. I don't sleep well the entire time. (My second year class starts that lovely unit next week. 8O )

any personal meetings while in Prison?

Just two actual serial killers, and strangely enough, both were female. I did have the pleasure of one very high mob informant who killed many, many people as a hit man.
No wonder I'm a chicken.
I meant to add, what about you?

You need help...

no serial killers.. only claim to fame is talking an HT out of a house and getting a confession in a shooting case with some very clever questioning.

Yes, but that's beside the point.

My imagination kicks in during boring meetings or back in the day - school. To this day, if I have to attend training classes or seminars I get very little out of them but I certainly do have a notepad full of interesting sketches, cartoons, monsters, etc...... During my brief college career one of the hottest babes in my English class always sat next to me to watch me doodle.... it didn't get me a date though