Hi. I need to lose 20 pounds as soon as possible. I’ve always had 10-15 extra pounds, but now I have about 30 extra pounds that I can’t get rid of. Since I didn’t achieve losing any weigh only by being physically more active, I’ve decided to start following Omnitrition diet. I read everything that can be found about it on the internet, but I wanted to hear from someone who has personal experience- how difficult was for you to follow this diet? If someone is currently following it, even better, tell me on which day are you now and is it difficult?

Hello. First of all, why did you choose this diet if you are not about to use the Omnitrition drops? Or maybe you are but you didn’t mention it in your post?

I used Omnitrition drops for a while. I actually had no idea that I will need to follow any diet when I bought them.

The diet is just crazy, it allows you to take up to 500 calories daily which is insane. I was hungry all the time and I would’ve probably ended up in the hospital if I hadn’t  stopped with the diet. I continued taking the drops though, but without the diet they had no effect whatsoever.

It is insanely difficult and I don’t want to demotivate you, but you probably won’t make through with it unless you have a very, very strong willpower. I was following it for only two weeks and I was starving the whole time!!
I’ve been following many, many diets before, but none as strict as this one.
I had to limit my daily calorie intake to 500 calories per day. I was lacking energy. And I wasn’t physically active because I had no strength. It was exhausting. I would never recommend it to anyone. It just can’t be healthy, just a classic fad diet.

Hello all.

Well it is difficult but I think you are exaggerating a bit. This is a very strict diet and you need to have the power of will if you want to follow it, but it is not as impossible as you make it sound.

The calorie limit is 500 per day and that is a bit  strict but if you organize your meals well, you won’t be starving. Of course, if you arrange it in a way that you eat 500 calories for only one meal (let’s say for breakfast), you will probably be starving for the next  24 hours.