Hello people, I am interested to hear your experience with Lemonade diet, if there is anyone who tried it? I know it's quite extreme, but people usually lose a fairly nice amount of kilograms for a short time, and that's exactly what I need, as I have my long waited holiday soon, and I've been bad with my eating habits lately. :/ I know, it's my own fault, but I also heard Lemonade diet is a good way to detox, clean and refresh your whole body. So please, if anyone have any experience with it, please share, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Oh, God, that diet is so extreme and unhealthy!

Of course you will lose weight if you don't eat for 10 days and just drink lemonade and laxatives.

I would also love to lose some weight, and I definitely have to, but I would never do such a thing like exhaust my organism with this. It's not even diet, it's starvation and torture.

I know I wouldn't make it not to eat normal food even for one day, but it's up to you what you will do. And it's just my opinion, although I really don't know what good this can bring, even if you lose some weight (and survive), you will get it back again as soon as you start to eat normally. Good luck, anyway.

Well, yes, probably it’s not the healthiest diet in the world (most of them aren’t) , but I think it is possible. There is nothing wrong to detox your body once in a while, it’s even recommended, and as long as you are careful with it, everything should be fine. I have never tried specifically “Lemonade diet”, but I did try a very similar one. For a few days I was drinking lemonade, tea, coffee, I ate light food such as salad and it wasn’t too hard, and I lost few pounds.And what is good about that – I didn’t gain them back for a long time. Unfortunately, when I started to eat a lot again and not to have control, I’ve got even more, but that is my own fault.