Hey there,

Since my friend Sarah tried blood type diet program, I am a little bit skeptical about those diet programs. Sure, they are good, when you read about them, they seem like something that you really want to try or something, but I have heard a lot of different stories about this diet program, and a lot of them are saying that this diet program is not working. I am asking this because my friend Tanya wants to follow this diet and I am not sure does the genotype diet really work for weight loss?

If you have any information, positive I hope so, let me know.

As far as I know, this diet program works, and it is really similar to the blood type diet. Well, the main difference is that instead of 4 blood types there are six genotypes. The difference is that foods are still broken into superbeneficial, beneficial, neutral and foods to avoid. There are too much theories about this diet program, and I do have some books of blood diet and I have to say that I am pretty optimistic about it. My friend Carla is following this one and she is really happy. She lost her pounds, so basically, this diet program works! 

Hi there,

Thank you so much! I am a little bit skeptical, but ALWAYS when it comes to this :) I don’t know why, but sometimes when I think about it, it is impossible for me that someone can determine your meal plan, what you need to eat and avoid, just because he knows your blood type :)

One day it is a logical for me, the next one is not :)

I will talk with my friend about this, she is an old friend, and I have found out that she is following this program for three years now, I think. I will see what she is going to tell me, can she give me some advice or not :)

Anyway, thank you very much, the things are a little bit clear for me :D