I like to swim and am confident that I am pretty good about it. I like to show off in front of other people especially the girls. However I had a mishap the other day. I was approaching the edge of the pool ready to jump in high style into the water. The girl I liked was watching me. The moment before I jumped I slipped and fell into the water like a bag of rocks. It was so embarassing. What is your most embarassing swimming moment?

Ha, ha! Don’t worry. We all had our share of embarrassing moments. It happened to me several months ago. Like you, I was going to jump into the water and also planned to do it in great style. There were many good looking women around. I jumped successfully and dived. Sharp entry angle and my bodyweight made my swimsuit to end up on my knees. My bottom was flashing from the pool and before I realized most of the people were watching and laughing. To my comfort, when I got out of the water I got the compliment from the woman next to me that I have a cute behind.