dont do anything based on what he wants... you need to find in yourself what you want... if you want to have the baby then have it people often forget about the option of adoption that is if you do not want to raise it yourself there are plenty of couples out there who have troubles conceiving... so think about that before you decide.

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

you are welcome... it just bugs me that so many abortions take place when there are so many women out there who can not have children I think adoption is a much better solution and not followed by as much guilt

Ok, don't get me wrong, I am not pro-abortion, i'm more into prevention but when people advise others to consider abortion, do they think about the nine months a woman has to go through before she gives birth? They are not easy and are not fun at all. You actually need support from your closest family and friends and if you get it, you will certainly fall for the baby.

Secondly, if a women does not want a child herself but goes for an adoption solution, i would say that the nine months of annoying symptoms, physical constraint, emotional rollercoaster, and everything else that goes along the nine-month period are just a waste of time for a woman. You basically loose a whole year when you could use it for finishing school, or upgrading career or any other improvement.

Just my point of view after carrying out two pregnancies.