Girls, hello.

What do you think about waist slimming body shape for weight loss? Is it effective?

Can I wear it every day or not? 

I have heard that I can find some that can make my fat disappear. Now, I am very skeptical about this, but OK. So, that is why I want to know all this, I want to buy one for me as soon as possible.  

Anyone here actually lost their weight thanks to waist slimming body shape?

How to wear it, where to buy it? Any information that you can share with me?

Thank you girls. 

How are you?

Honestly, I don’t know would I try this waist slimming body shape for weight loss. I don’t know is it even possible to lose your fat at this way. I know that Beyonce has one, and Marilyn Monroe had one as well. And it looks great when you wear it, but I am not sure how this healthy can be. To be honest, I am scared for my ribs :D

I don’t have experience with it, but if you have and if you can tell me that I am wrong, please, do that.  Then, maybe I will try this someday.

Enjoy!

Come on, we have finally found something that can work on our belly. I am happy because of it. And, it is OK. But, I think that you need to wear it almost every day, to see some results. But, I don’t know why you are afraid for your ribs. I am sorry, but that is silly. I think that you don’t need to be afraid, and if you have problems with your waist, you should wear it and, of course you need to eat healthy as well. Check on the internet before and after, and you will see what am I talking about.