Okay i think i was pregnant, but i wasn't really sure but not i think i have miscarriaged because i have had heavy bleeding, cramps, and fever..btw my period isn't suppose to come until a few weeks from now cause i just had one two weeks ago. So i'm thinking that i was pregnant and have had a miscarriage, but will i be fine if i didn't go to the doctor cause i know alot of women when have had miscarriages and didn't know. So will i be okay if i didn't go see a doctor? Most likely i will go cause i'm hurting bad, but i just wanted to know?

OKay, here is the deal.

2 weeks AFTER your period ends, you are not pregnant yet, even if you did have sex.

You would JUST NOW be ovulating, or close to it.

I doubt you had a miscarriage, you are likely having an unusual cycle.

I am actually having ANOTHER period right now, even though I just had one 2 weeks ago.

It is a fluke, it happens.

you can get pregnant ANY time including on your period. it is possible there was a miscarriage, but it is also very likely it was just an unusual cycle. see your doctor to be sure.

if u did have a misscarrage which sounds very unlikely then u should of went to ur doctor so that s/he could check n send u for a dnc if nessicary.

You could have had a cyst on your ovary, every woman gets them from time to time, but a larger cyst could have burst and caused the bleeding. I just had a confirmed miscarriage at 5weeks of pregnancy, and trust me...you know when you're pregnant, and you'll know if you miscarry...lot's of clots will pass...and I had no pain what-so-ever. If you question yourself about being pregnant, keep taking tests. But the likelyhood of what you're going thru is either a wacky cycle, or a cyst on your ovary. Hope this helps...if you continue to worry go see a Dr.