Hello everyone. I have a slight problem with obesity and so do most of my co-workers. When working, we have a break at 2pm. That is when we usually gather to drink coffee, eat, smoke cigarettes and gossip.:)

Yesterday during the break someone brought up The Goddess Diet thing. And everybody seemed to have an experience with it (be it good or bad) except me. Most of them were satisfied with the diet so I am thinking it may not be a bad idea for me to try it.

Does anyone here happen to know for how long does this diet last?

Hello. I also have a positive experience with this diet, so I would recommend it for you or anyone who wants to feel good about himself / herself. You will just need to adjust it according to your needs and gender. But I bet it will be as useful for you as it was for many women who followed it.

I lost some weight with it, but the greatest effect it had on my soul.

It is a short-termed program and it lasts for 21 days.

This diet changes the complete way of thinking, your attitude, your behavior, and most importantly – the way you see yourself. I hope it will work for you as it did for me.

Thank you Lillian_50. I know that this diet needs to be adjusted for males, and I already thought of that. I think it won’t be a problem since Anita Revel said those adjustments are not major. And I too hope that this diet will help me as it helped you.

Twenty one day is not much. I like that. And do you happen to know why does it last for exactly 21 day? Why not 20 or 25? Is there any symbolic meaning behind the number or is it just a random number they chose? Thank you again for the information.

Actually there is a symbolic behind the number, it is not randomly chosen. It is widely accepted that it takes us 21 days to break a habit we previously created.

There was this plastic surgeon in 1950s that came up with the idea to help people who came to him in order to change their physical appearance. He helped these people to improve their self image and as a result, many people decided not to have the surgery they wanted in the first place.

He noted that it takes 21 days for amputees to get used to their amputated limb. He concluded it also takes 21 days for people to improve their self image.