Ok, Dr. Bellin is testy. HE has a bad temper.

Dr. Bellin put cartlidge from my ears into my nose and it's looking very good. It's an amazing improvement from my horrible nose. If anyone would like to see the difference, you can write me at ****** I will show you the before and after. I will be happy to show anyone.

Go see Dr. Bellin. He's amazing.

**this post is edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

ok i would like you to send me pictures of your before and after whats ur email?

I would also. But you need to post the pictures on this site. This board does not let us contact each other personally. I wish they did.

o.O i cant believe anyone thinks dr.bellin is any good hes horrible he did my rhinoplasty like 5 years ago and i had to have a revision a couple of months ago after he did my surgery nothing was different about my nose i only felt pain thats it i didnt even know that was possible to have surgery and theres not a difference at all o but he did leave scars i should have sued him but i was only 16 with no parents to guide me through this horrible experience please dont make them same mistake i did and he charged 7000 dont waste ur money and skin pleaseeeee