Hi, I am thinking about a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Steven Pearlman in NYC. I went for the consultation and was very comfortable with him. His work seems really good. If anyone else has had rhinoplasty work done by him, please give me some type of review. I dont want to choose the wrong doctor. Also other doctor recommendations would be great. Thank you.

don't do it with dr pearlman!!!! he destroyed my nose in 2001. i am left with a huge bump (not there pre-surgery) in the middle and one nostril collasping. he also did myeyes at the same time and i have very visible scars on both sides.

Hello there,

Since you have posted this question long time ago and I am thinking about the nose job as well and I was recommended Dr. Steven Pearlman as well so now I would like to ask you if you have done the nose job in his clinic?

After reading post above me I am frighten a little bit and I must say that it is not pleasant feeling to read that the doctor you wish to see because of the rhinoplasty is a butcher. If I had second thoughts before searching answers on line now I have them even more.

Would you please let me know if you have undergo the procedure and were you satisfied with the outcome? Thank you.

Hi Marcille,

I did not go with Dr. Pearlman. I just didn't get a good feeling when I met with him. Instead I went with Dr. Sam Rizk. I met with him and right away felt comfortable. I had my surgery a year ago and I am so happy with the result. He and his staff were great, I had such a good experience, I would recommend him to anyone. If you are in New York, I would absolutley see him for a consult. My revision surgery was 13,000 and the procedure took about 2.5 hours. If you go to his website you can see my result on his blog under the date December 2nd. Keep in mind that my nose still has some swelling and it will for probably another year since it was a revision, but I am the only one that notices it. It takes about 2-3 years for all swelling to go away, but of course they won't tell you that, loll. Good luck with your procedure, make sure you are verbal, don't be intimidated by the PS as I was for my first surgery, bring pictures of noses you think are beautiful as I did with Dr. Rizk.

sorry it says guest above but this is sharon0720 replying.