I was a rhinoplasty patient and everything looked perfect at the beginning. After a while, I have noticed I need a revision rhinoplasty, only 9 months following my initial surgery. I cannot stop wondering why everything looked great and the next thing I notice is pinched nostrils and progressive nasal obstruction. I would like to know if I am alone in this case, and is Dr Paul Nassif good rhinoplasty surgeon who could help, as I have heard.

Without a doubt, revision rhinoplasty surgery is the most challenging procedure that surgeons perform. Perfecting surgery with this three-dimensional structure such as nose is, takes years to master and continues to improve. I realized on my personal experience that rhinoplasty surgery is forever evolving. I had this procedure done under surgeon Dr Paul Nassif and I had the same problem you reported. I have heard someone said how they did not learn anything about rhinoplasty until they have performed at least a thousand procedures and followed them for many years. This statement epitomizes why fellowships are so valuable, as Dr Paul Nassif’s. Some of the needed experience and potential pitfalls are circumvented by first hand observing and learning the analysis. I know Dr Paul Nassif takes care about analyzing judgment, techniques, complication management and most importantly, results from a seasoned rhinoplasty surgeon. This is because this doctor super-specialized in rhinoplasty surgery during his fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. I could recommend you Dr Paul Nassif, because he takes care about my nose and I am happy with results, after everything has passed.

DO you WORK for Dr.Nassif???Exclamation Question Question Exclamation

These reviews are highly positive reviews which are over praising dr.Nassif, and the posts (in my opinion) have a bit of advertising. I am not saying that Dr.Nassif puts these exagerated positive reviews online by himself in order to attract customers to his clinic, but there are several thieves in this industry and reading these over praising reviews brings suspicion in Dr.Nassifś practices. Please YOU who posted the positive pictures post your pictures online (you could cover your eyes and face) so that we can verify that you are real not someone working for dr:Nassif. You can see evidence of this online fraud to attract customers happening worldwide by accessing the YOUTUBE site. Tyoe in the words: Online Fraud - Women and Girls at Risk in Cosmetic Surgery. and the youtube will direct you to a very short online video clip showing such frauds from victims. To be honest, I dont like the pics Dr.Nassif has on his website and I do not understand why all this fuss and exageration. In order for you to be on the safe side and you wont fall in a trap (perhaps Dr.Nassif is really a scam) and go to the ´bad´ surgeon and paying thousands of $$$ and be unhappy or dissatisfied, check well and scrutinise the photos of past patients Dr.Nassif has on his website,,and ask yourself: Do I really like the pictures of his surgery outcomes?Are they to my likings? If you like them, go for it. But if you dont, dont go to him. Reading positive posts about `happy´ past patients encourages you more to go to the surgeon, but you dont know who s writing the post. I really do not know much about Dr.Nassifś practices as I do not live 24/7 with this guy and do not know what he does but I am telling you my opinions and what are my suspicions, now it is up to you to further your research and make your decision.

I had surgery with Dr Nassif. I am disappointed and uhappy with the treatment I received (in my opinion). I am considering a revision. It could have been much better if I did more research!

I am considering rhinoplasty with dr nassif, can you send the before and after photos, i heard he is the best doctor in beverly hills. Please send me photos are you just making bad comments on such a great doctor?