What types of early pregnancy pains are normal and what are the ones to be concerned about? I just took 3 pregnancy tests yesterday and they are all positive. I think I had some implantation bleeding that only lasted 3 days and was not heavy enough to show up on my underwear but only when I wiped. there has been no bleeding since thanksgiving. I have been pregnant before and was scared of an ectopic pregnancy, it turned out the pain I had was a bladder infection spreading to my kidneys. Now I don't know what a healthy pain is or a dangerous pain is. Now that I am pregnant again, I am having some cramps and tiny sharp pains they aren't bad but do you think that they are normal? what is a normal pain and what is something to worry aboout?

Hmm, I can understand the worry and confusion.

The pain that is normal or abnormal is all relative. It depends on your symptoms and your body. What you're describing could be an ectopic pregnancy, but it could also be something else. I would suggest seeing the doctor ASAP.

Thank you for the answer. I have gone to the doctor since then and everything is fine. There was a moment when I was scared because I saw a few drops of red blood. The doctor was concerned at first, but all of the spotting has stopped and I am now 11 weeks pregnant. Everything is going fine and the baby is in the uterus. That is the first thing they checked when I had an ultrasound because their concern was an ectopic pregnancy but everythings going GREAT! thanks for your reply