I am exercising in the gym for some time already. I am pretty satisfied with my body figure but I would like to improve my biceps look. I want my biceps to become more massive and to get better definition. Summer will come soon and with it short sleeves. I would like to have my well build biceps till than.

Hi, I bet you would like to build nice massive biceps but I hope you do understand that nothing comes over the night. Anyway I will give you some advices for your biceps training. For the first time you would exercise with weights you can't lift more than 8 times. It will give you mass to your biceps. You may use E-Z stick which allows you to change angle of exercise. Later you may ad one or two exercises which you will repeat up to 10 times in 2-3 series. This will give better form to your biceps.