I eat about 2 or 3 packets of crisps a day and I never get fat, I just get heavier! Does anyone know why?

Why don't I ever get fat?

i eat 3 a day but imm going to eat none now because i think its sooooooo unhealthy

Hello TerryfaeScotland, 

I’m having difficulties in figuring out what exactly do you mean by saying that you get heavier, but don’t gain any fat. Is it maybe that you want to gain fat in certain areas of your body and you just don’t notice the changes there?

Either way, the fact that you are getting heavier definitely means that you are gaining weight and only in case that you aren’t actively involved in muscle building, chances are that this weight gain is stored in the fat. Especially when you consider all the carbohydrates and bad fat crisps contain, it will be hard for you to keep your weight unless you keep yourself physically active. I think you really need to think if you really need 2 or 3 packets of crisps a day.