Hello. I’ve been searching for a diet program which will help me to lose 27 pounds. Since January, I tried following three of them. None of them worked for me. And don’t get me wrong, it had nothing to do with the programs, it was me. I wasn’t persistent enough and even though I really want to lose my weight badly, somehow I never have enough willpower to keep me going.

A friend suggested I should try Cheater’s diet. I read an article about it that she sent me and I like it. I just need to know is this diet a healthy eating plan?

Hello. I can relate to your story. Whenever I start with some diet program I am optimistic, I strictly follow all the rules, I even do exercises…  But then after a few days, my willpower is simply gone. :/ And I simply can’t get it back. I guess I am just too lazy. That is why I always lack the results.

As for Cheater’s diet, I love it. I tried following it once, but only for a week. It is very healthy. It actually promotes eating healthy for five days and then cheating for the next two. It is both healthy and allows you to eat some forbidden foods without feeling guilty.

Hello. Yes it is. It is very healthy. It represent a healthy diet for five days. In that time you will be eating healthy food with limited amounts of fat and sugar. And just when it becomes boring and you are considering giving up you get two days of cheating. Even though you can cheat, you are not suppose to cheat by taking terrible foods and drinks, and you still need to pay attention to the calories.

So since you are eating completely healthy for 5 days out of 7, I would say this program is 70 percent heathy.;)