Hello! My doctor told me that I have the following problem. What I want to know something basic about it. I have endometriosis disorder. In that case I would like to ask does hashimoto's disorder have some association with endometriosis? Is it like similar or totally different? I would like to hear your opinion about this. Thanks for your influence.

Yes, I have been diagnosised with Endometriosis at the age of 19 and now 40.  As of 5 years ago I was diagnosised with Hashimoto's (underactive thyroid/autoimmune disorder).  Apparently we have a 42% chance of underactive thyroid.  I've had numerous surgeries but at the age of 30 could not deal with the continual pain and had a hystercomy then at 38 my ovaries removed as I still was having difficulties.  I am trying to connect the dots to all of this but from my research endometriosis is considered a sub-autoimmune disorder.  As my health has continued to decline and the doctors don't seem to be able to connect the dots I am trying another option.  I am working on myself with food, vitamins, and excerise.  I hope to promote my own healing since both of these are inflammtory issues.  I hope this helps a little. 

April, I also have endometriosis and Hashimoto's. I've only known about Hashi's for a month. I am being treated by a naturopath for that as well as bioidentical hormone replacement. I'm taking low dose nalterxone for the hashi's. I also cannot convert b12 so I'm on a supplement for that and my vitamin D is abysmal. I had an endometrioma removed 8 months ago, now I have more in both ovaries. I am minimally looking at removal of one but most likely both ovaries. I see the doc next week to discuss. I'm not sure if we will go the full hysterectomy route but it's possible. What kind of decline are you experiencing?