Hello. Today I went to get some groceries and maybe in half way to the market I ran into our neighbor who was heading there too. She saw me and waited for me so we continued walking together. After our usual chat about our families she told me she is going to the market to get some groceries she needs because she is following Reverse diet.

I was just about to ask her is that some diet for diabetics (since I know she is suffering from diabetes) when my phone rang. I had to stop and take that call and she continued walking. I didn’t get the chance to ask her my question.

Does anyone here know is Reverse diet for diabetics and prediabetiscs only?

Umm, no. The fact that your neighbor has diabetes is probably a pure coincidence and has nothing to do with the fact that she is following this diet.

Is she maybe an athlete, body builder or something like that? Or is there any reason she would have followed some strict diet plan in the past?  Maybe because of her diabetes she had troubles with weight and she had to follow some strict diet program. That makes sense. And then she decided to follow Reverse diet after it.

The answer to your question is definitely no, it isn’t made only for diabetics and prediabetics.

Of course it is not only for diabetics and prediabetics. It actually has nothing to do with diabetes. I am sure that diabetics can find many diets that are more convenient for them than this one.

You have no idea what Reverse diet is, do you?:) Never mind, I will explain it to you.

Reverse diet is specially convenient for power lifters, fitness competitors, body builders etc.

After a calorically strict diet program, Reverse diet allows them to slowly increase calorie intake and that way they don’t have to deal with weight rebound.  Basically Reverse diet gives their bodies time to adapt to their new calorie intake.