I have done breast surgery for one time, maybe 4 years ago. Lately I have noticed they became so strange, their shape is not as usually was. I have heard it’s called snoopy breasts. Why this happened to me and is there help for “fixing” it?

Some women after receiving breast augmentation surgery realize it wasn’t breasts that made them unhappy. As with any surgery, this one carries some surgical risks. Before anyone makes this surgery, he should be well informed about all risks. Then surprises wouldn’t appear as something strange and not expected. There is list of risks, but I will tell you just about ptosis, that you are interested in. Ptosis is also called as dropping, and it occurs when the natural breast tissue begins to sag. Normally, the implants do not. It causes a double bulge similar in appearance to the effects of wearing a bra that is too small. Because of its shape in profile, people call it snoopy breasts. There is only one way to correct your problem, and that would be further surgery. Incidence of the ptosis or snoopy breasts is around 2% over 3 years. As you see, that is not so common appearance, but that doesn’t mean it’s not normal.