I wanted to tell you how much luck I had with an exercise program, which I started doing after I joined Weight Watchers! I think that Weight Watchers is great because it tackles not just the diet aspect of losing weight, but the exercise as well. I am so delighted and proud of myself that I lost 30 lbs in such a short period of time. It was the best thing I ever did!

It is wonderful to hear that you have found something that works so well for you! Obviously I have heard about weight watchers but can you tell me a bit more about what actually goes on in weight watchers meetings? All I heard is that they do public weighings, which sounds drreadful to me. But if it works, that just might be worth the sacrifice.

According to me, Regular exercise is most important to maintaining a healthy weight. Uphill walking, jogging, bicycling, swimming, stair climbing are some of the best exercises for losing weight and for heart.