I am 22 and I have decided to start with aerobic for I want to lose some weight and would like to shape my body and to reach the physical condition for now I am pretty much awful regarding these issues. Anyway do you think I could do aerobic on my own or I should have aerobics personal trainer? I want to start with aerobic exercises soon so I don't know what would be better –to start with some dvd aerobic guide or aerobics personal trainers would be the best choice? Thanks!

If you ask me the aerobics personal trainers is much better option at least at the beginning for I don't think you should do aerobics the proper way if you do it on your own for you know the breathing is important, the way you do aerobics exercises is important as well as its speed and intensity and aerobics personal trainers are the ones who could teach you all this. the same worth for losing weight issue by doing aerobics for aerobic personal trainer could properly determine the exercise that best fit your metabolism and your body shape so by choosing the right aerobic exercises you could reach the best results. Anyway I do aerobic for years now and I was guided at first by my aerobic personal trainer and I am pretty sure that without him I would never reach the actual results.