I would like to know what aerobic good is for. I in fact suffer from depression that usually comes along with low energy and low will and the result is that I have recently gain some weight partly due to taking some antidepressants also and I was pretty much surprised when my friend told me that she treat her mild depression with aerobic exercises. So what is aerobic good for?

You would be surprised even more when you try doing aerobic and figured out how good you feel. Basically aerobic is good for everything such as losing weight, strengthen your heart that is your cardiovascular system as well as increasing your lung capacity and could significantly improve your mental condition practically treating depression and anxiety even. Above all aerobics is real fun and you con do it outside door or indoors whatever or whenever you do your aerobic exercises it is good for everything. Try it out you would be more surprised than ever.