I am not qualified to judge one surgeon over another because I have only had experience with Dr Greechart at the Yanhee Hospital. I decided to go to Dr Greechart based on the fact that I didn't think it was wise to have this surgery and then after a few days, go back to hotel room with nurses visiting me daily. I wanted to be in a hospital with full nursing care until as long I considered enough to be.

Going to Yanhee Hospital to see Dr. Greechart was the best decision I have ever made in my life. I heard about his reputation, but from the time I entered the doors I was taken care of. The nursing staff id fabulous, you can stay in your room after GRS, this I like, as the nursing staff is at your disposal if you need them at a moments notice. I had private room and once you pay there are no surprise charges afterwards. I can recommend Dr. Greechart to everyone, I had very pleasant experience.

Thank you for the information!