im 12 and female (obviously). Not sexually active haha but if you think what im about to describe to you might be a std please tell me because something di happen whn i was younger... So um basically I noticed recently that I have something weird around the entrance to my vagina? Like a mass kinda of flesh. It looks like labia kind of...but with 3 each side. It's like my normal labia but tiny and right around my p***y hole. It's creeping me out because its like I have two vaginas but with one actual hole?! I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone! Well I did try and tell my friend but she thought I was joking :( PLEASE HELP

Health Guru
Are you not able to talk to your mum about it?

@blankcanvas002 (dunno if that is how this works haha) thanks for replying but I don't think I can :( I'd find it too embaressing & mostly because I'm scared it'll be something bad :'(

Health Guru
Well why i was saying that is because what you describe is hard to work out where as if you talk to your mum about it you could always show her to.

yeah I really should I suppose... Thanks :)

Health Guru
Its not worth getting worried about hunny and Im sure its nothing :-)
Just remember to you dont have anything different that you mum won't have seen before.
If you do find out what it is please feel free to post and tell so anyone else with the same worries can read it :-)