I am a teenager and i hav never had another person down there..im so ashamed..i have big protuding labia minora and i hate them..they are also unsmooth which is so embarassing as i am so young :-(..i no if i let a guy down there everyone would soon find out....does any one have any advice that can help my appearance :-(

I got mine done, and its in process of healing, still its not look as nice as I wanted to be, lets hope after healing it will look better

hey you know dont worry i have the same thing and i went through high school feeling the same way im 23 now and had even thought about surgery, ive had a boob job im not not worry about the procedure but really who cares if u look online you'll see many women who have it that way. i mean im still a little uncomfortable showing it off but its common and surprisingly people arnt gonna talk about it... i havent had the problem if they do talk . one u can say why would you be trying to stare down there and two it just goes to show who is your real friends. just be proud of how god made you it may take sometime it took me awhile. and really ive never had a guy say anything bad and i've asked them " how do u like my stupid p***y" and ive never had a bad response or a one night stand... face it men are turned on bye all types of vagina's,

sweetcandy07 wrote:

surgery

I believe that surgery is the true form of deformation. Don't do it, be happy with what the man upstairs gave you. If someone isn't gonna like you because of the size and shape of your labia and/or breasts, they aren't worth the time.

don't do any surgery! just be proud with what you have! there are guys that find it very sexy! :-)

i have the exact same problem as you, mine are huge but its true that some guys find it a "turn on" but if you happen to meet some guy one day, he'd love you for you and not your appearance down there if he does then.. his not the one for you. I thought about have a surgery but then what the heck? when i can meet a decent guy who will love me for me instead of my appearance down there.

There are people out there who has bigger problems than we do, we should be lucky to even be walking while others can't, so be glad that we were born without any problems as big as theirs.

Having gone through the experience of thinking I was deformed as a teenager I can well understand the anxiety of this issue and why young girls want something done about reducing their labia.

HOWEVER, this sort of inhibition means you are less likely to fall into bed with the first feckless fella that comes along . The wasters will fall at the wayside and save you the trouble of having to cheapen yourself with them in the first place.

In the end only a shallow id**t will give two hoots. So unless you have ambitions to be a lap dancer stripper or porn star why worry?

I also have a large nose too being teased mercilessly as a child. However whenever I thought about having it "fixed". I reminded myself I have good features as well as bad and I have never been without a man or admirers in my life. Why put myself through it??

Often it's our mind that needs fixing, not our bodies. So don't undergo painful procedures just to please other people, only do it if it causes you pain or discomfort, or you may wish you left well alone!

For now hold your head up, look after yourself and don't give yourself to just anyone. The mystique alone will have them queuing up!

For the record men work on shocking double standards, My lovers enjoyed the fact that I had not "been around" as men don't like going out with their mates and discovering that you've had more 'visitors' than have been up the Effiel Tower! Oddly this tends to prevent them making any personal comments as they like to keep you all to themselves, weird but in my experience true!

Time will sort all this out, don't rush into anything

As a man of some years and many partners, trust me, by the time a man gets to your labia, he's not going to care what you look like. The aesthetic part of our brains turns off at about the belly button.

Hi :-) Im 16 and i have the same as you...many women do! i know because its such a private thing you think your the only one that has bigger inner lips but your not! i went to the doctor to ask her about it and she explained that its very normal and every womans vagina is different seeing as mine was quite long and thin i went ahead with surgery only because it was causing discomfort when it would fall out :-P the surgery was fine i must say but i dont want to encourage you because i think you should be more educated before you make a decision out of 'shame' which i hate when women describe when they think of thier vaginas....anyway i would say talk to your mum or the doctor for reassurance because its very normal you've nothing to worry about! :-)

if it is bothering you both psychologically and physically then have surgery. im 5 days post - op after taking 20 years to finally get it sorted and am so pleased to at last feel normal, the op itself was v straightforward, had it on the nhs, literrally no pain, only had 1 pain killer since ive been home. bit sore to sit at the mo, but think once stitches disolve ill be better, best of luck wotever u decide xx