Hi, I am 32 years old female and I have problem with my eyelashes. I have noticed that my eyelashes are falling out and I can't find reason why is that happening. I have talked with my friend and she suggested me to change my make up but nothing has changed after that. I hope someone will have advice for me.

Hi, I had similar problem like you several months ago and I solved it when I changed my make up. Unfortunately I see that didn't work for you. Reason for eyelashes falling out may be infection of eyelid or maybe some problem with your thyroid gland. It would be the best to consult your doctor which would find a way to help you.

Hello there,

I don’t know if you have figure out what is the cause why your eyelashes are falling out but I can tell you that it is normal that they do. Like every other hair in the human body eyelashes also have its own life cycle. This means that they grow, fall out and grow back again so if you are noticing that they are falling out more than usual it is nothing strange. And also if it is change of the season the falling out will increase, and this is the same thing that is happening with your hair so don’t worry.

If they don’t stop to fall out than you will need to seek medical attention because than this is definitely connected with some medical condition which will need to be treated.