I am 15 years old and I think I have had my first orgasm... I was sitting over my toileting moving my pointer finger in and out then I starting squirting or peeing (I honestly do not know) for along time! Is this considered an orgasm?! I think it is because I bled in my undies during the night! Is that normal on the first try? Also... I want to orgasm and feel sexual pleasure without having sex the problem is my parents are always around so what is a good time, place, to do it? And how? Also I don't honestly know where my gspot is.... I want to masterbate as much as I can but I don't really know how I have seen alot of ur your clit but when I do that I feel like I have to pee? Will I or is that an orgasm?

hi! this is not an orgasm. u will feel ur breathing get faster and then it will feel like ur heart is beating in ur vagina

Not an orgasam. I dour in bed right befor I go to sleep. Best sleep ever. I cheat, I have a bob (batterie operated boyfriend) and iris soo amazing. It takes a while though. When you get you big o your muscles get tight and you pant and personally my eyes pop open( idk) and your breath catches. Hope it was helpful:)

I masturbate with a sharpie but dont feel any pleasure...

Try masterbating in the shower, if tour shower is loud you can make all the noise you want