Gurls please give me 10 different ways to masturbate, but without using any dildos! And btw when you're cumming, does that mean that you are having an orgasm? Or when you come it doesn't mean that you had an orgasm?! Thanks! :-)

Yes when you are cumming it means you are having an orgasm. And with the different way to masterbate, you said witout using any dildos, does that mean like not having to put anything into your vagina?

Yes, I meant without penetration...And thanks for answering my other question! :-)

What you need:

Water based Lubricant (OMY is a gd brand if you're in Canada,dunno about other locations)

Fingers, sex toys, time to spend experimentin wth touch, quiet enviroment, alone is best, soothing music, comfortable and relaxing the mood, plastic or sheets (incase its messy -the messier the better cos it means ur really having fun hehe)

It begins with foreplay, getting urself aroused. You can try iff ways to touch urself- ie.

1. touch and caress ur breasts/nipples
2. caress ur thighs leading to ur vulva
3. rub/caress ur vulva an surrounding areas- see what feels good
4. move on to ur clit, try is touches, strokes (focus on the hood of ur clit (ie. the shaft leading to the wee button hiding under the hood) it is often too sensitive to touch so u can focus on the long bit
5. sex toys for clit stimultion/gspot- ie vibrtors make it easy
6. get a book to help u. I love Female orgasm is a great read. very helpful and will give u exercised on how to pleasure urself or teach ur partner how to pleasure u. it helps to know what feels gd for you!
7.shower header at diff speeds pointed at ur clit,nipples or anus or whereever it feels gd.also u can get a waterproof vibe to bring in the bath/shower.
8. Read exotica or watch porn, fantisize to get u warmed up
9. Try not to msturbte after excessive drinking,smoking green cos it can make u less sensitive.
10. When ready, u can use ur fingers to massage ur vulva, clitoris etc. You can also insert in an out if u decide u want penetration.
11.Have fun loving you and the amazing things ur boy can do!x

Thanks! :-D

hey, i have an intusting way ;-)

(you need a couple of ice cubes, and you might want to be in a tub/shower)

ok, first i put the ice cube in my mouth for a few seconds it get it slippery, then spred your legs, and stick the ice cube up your vigina. some times i do more than one at a time, and while the ice cube is in there just rubb your clits. it feels amazing, but it does get a little wet.

:D well i think if u wanna get warmed up a good porn site is ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed
Start caressing body
You can go under the FAUCET of ur tub (it sounds weird)
then put warm water on ur vagina
clitoris is best
if the water starts to do nothing
then make it hotter
you have to be patient it might take a while to start to orgasam
I hope this helped :)

MAKE ME!... FEEL ALIVE!.... COME ON AND TURN ME ON! TURN ME ON! TURN ME ON!  XD  :-)  :-|

how often can this happen?

this sort of thing can happen several times a DAY if you have the time ect.

Ok well if your dad has a shaving machine, the electric ones , at the end it is kinda slender, u can use it like a dildo. might be useful !! O

Put a sonic wave on ur clit

Sex? I will do it with you baby. Sexy beast. Ughhh yeah ugh...tear my p***y up

how do i know when im orgasming

you will move you body in a up an down motion and probley moan and then youll cum.