I had pretty bad stomach pains about a week ago which lasted much longer than any other times that I've had stomach aches (about 3 or 4 hours straight). Ever since then I've been experiencing this weird feeling in my abdomen. It often feels like I just had a large meal, and is much worse in the evenings as it is in the mornings. My appetite is still good, am not any more gassy than before, and no change in my bowel movements as far as I can tell. I can also see nothing physically wrong on the outside (I'm a thin guy and haven't noticed anything weird like bulging or bloating). Can't really put a finger on any specific location, but maybe more so on the left side?

So it's been a week and it hasn't gone away, but also haven't gotten worse. Other than simply feeling weird there haven't been any physical symptoms so far. Does anyone have an idea of what this could be? Thanks!