Hi. I am a bit worried. I exposed myself to high risk of hiv when i slept with a random girl but the status is unknown. I delayed pep treatment but started after about 55 hours after having unprotected sex with this gal i believe she is a prostitute because i got her from the club. I got tested before pep treatment and results were negative. My doctor gave me pep treatment which i took for 30 complete days. I went for testing a day after finishing the treatment and results were negative. A week post pep treatment i started feeling weak. I went back to the doctor and he gave me some tablets to boost my immune system and he told me serious signs of hiv infection starts six months after exposure. After medication i was fine. It's close to a month after pep treatment. One day (3 weeks after pep treatment) i just woke up with a serious headache and flu. I am feeling weak. Is it HIV starting to manifest now? Did the PEP affect accuracy of the hiv test and gave me wrong hiv test results? He told me to come back after 3 months post pep treatment. I am afraid of this.

Hi fredrick, i see this was about a year ago. I am going through something simillar my self and was wondering, what happend eventually, were you positive or negative? What happend?

Hey man what happened I also wana know

Hi Man am going through the same what happened to you