I have been smoking weed for about 2-3 months on a maybe 2-3 days a week basis.

Me and my mates always have it b4 a nite out cos it gives us all the giggles when we are in the pub or wherever. One of my mates gets really good weed which is alot stronger than any others ive tried.

We also smoke it on the morning after the nite out, kinda like a hangover cure, been doing this for quite a while until yesterday when we did it i felt really high, but about 30 mins after we stopped i suddenly started losing grip with reality and had to get my mind off it, i kept askin my mate to play some music on his phone just to get my mind thinking about sumthin else, i found myself not taking attention to anything around me as whenever he spoke to me i would always say "what" but never still take in what he said.

I managed to get out of it after a minute or so but for the rest of the day it i felt like it could happen again any moment. and today (day after it happened) its always in the back of my mind and feels like it can happen again. Its not nice at all, and i was just wondering if this feeling will go in the next day or so? I dont plan to do any more any time soon, but im really quite scared at the moment.

Thanks for ur time guys.

Hi:
I'm sorry that you are not feeling well. However, you might already know that this is just one of the many consequences of drug use. You don't always know what you are getting. It sounds like the weed you smoked was laced with some other drug. Fear can be a good thing if it causes us to reconsider our choices that may be negatively affecting us. You should know that weed has more poisonous chemicals in it than cigarettes. There have been myths out there suggesting the weed is harmless. It's not and your use if pretty frequent, which will affect your long-term health. Be sure to educate yourself about the risks so that you can make informed choices. Good luck to you. I wish you the best. Let us know what you think.

Nonresponsiveness while high is pretty common. I understand if it left you a little freaked out because it can be a very scary feeling to not be connected to reality, but it is a common side effect. I understand your use of the drug to be excited, but I can tell you that this is something that will continue to happen if you choose to keep smoking marijuana. If you don't like the effect, I'm afraid the only way to avoid it happening again is to stop smoking it. Marijuana can also cause anxiety attacks, which it sounds like you had. Does that help with your problem? Please keep us posted.